Set up a returns public page
With just a few clicks, give your customers the opportunity to download return labels for free by setting up your returns public page through the app!
1. First, go to your profile and click on Logistics
2. In the Logistics settings menu, click on Returns
3. You can edit the public page link by clicking on the 🖊 icon
4. Fill in the Max return period
- The Max return period is the period during which your customer can download a return label on the returns public page.
- The period starts from the order delivery
- If you don't want to set any limit, just enter 0.
5. You can customize your public page link by adding your E-shop URL and Returns policy URL
We strongly advise you to add the link to your returns public page in hard-to-miss places on your website. Did you know that 96% of consumers would shop with a retailer again based on an "easy" or "very easy" return experience (Shopify, 2019)?
6. Enable your public page for returns by clicking on Enable