Use Google sign-in without using Gmail
Step 1: Create a Google account
- Go to the Google Account creation page
- Fill in your First name and Last name
- Click on Use my current email address instead
- Enter the email address of your Bigblue account available at https://app.bigblue.co/settings/account
- Create a password and confirm it
- Click on Next
Step 2: Verify the new account
- Verify your email address with the code sent to your email address
⚠️ If you don't see it, check your spam folder.
- Enter the code
- Click on Verify
Note: At this point, Google might ask for some personal information that can help protect your account in case you forget your password or someone uses your account without your permission.
- Read through them
- Scroll down to see More Options
- Accept the terms
- Click on Create Account
Your Google account is now up and running and you can use it to sign in to Bigblue with Google!
Step 4: Sing in to Bigblue with Google
- Go to https://app.bigblue.co/
- Click on Login with Google
- Enter your email address and you're set!
Note: No password needs to be set specifically for Bigblue. As long as you've signed in to your Google account, you will be granted access to the app by simply entering your email address.