UPS Standard (from the UK)
Code ID : ups-standard
Main characteristics of the transport offer
- Standard home delivery and B2B deliveries
- Maximum of 30 parcels per shipment
- 48 hours delivery lead times
- The parcels are tracked
- Delivery without signature or proof of delivery
- In case of failed delivery attempt, the parcel is put at a UPS access point. The parcel is available for pick up during 8 days. The consignee can ask for another delivery attempt. In case of a second delivery failure, the parcel is returned to the sender.
- The maximum weight is 70 kg.
- The maximum length is 274 cm and the max length + girth 400 cm.
The real weight is used for invoicing, in addition to the volumetric weight
|Administrative fees to correct the recipient address
|Transport fees for undeliverables parcel returns
|Delivery to hard to reach areas (including islands and mountains)
|Peak period surcharges applicable for the following countries
|Difficult to access area
|Difficult to access areas fees
|Non mechanizable parcel
|If L + 2l + 2h btw 300 and 400 cm
|Non standard parcel
|If:- Parcel weight > 70kg- Parcel length > 274 cm- L + 2l + 2h > 400 cm