The tracking Page allows buyers to have more visibility on the status of their order and on the ETA. The design can be personalized for each merchant to allow for a better customer experience.
For Shopify users, recommended products can be displayed on the page in order to increase conversion!
How to setup the tracking page
Your tracking page is part of your buyer experience, edit your settings and deliver a tailor-made experience to your buyers.
This tracking page is available for all merchants on all CMS and for all carriers (except custom carriers orders).
Go directly on the App, Buyer Experience > Tracking Page, then choose the status of your tracking page:
- Active: your tracking page is active and the page is accessible via your tracking emails
- Hidden: your tracking page is active but not accessible via your tracking emails, you choose when you want to send the page to a customer
- Inactive: the tracking page is not accessible to anyone
Understand the tracking page for buyers
The tracking page is available in four different languages: French, English, Spanish, and German, depending on what is used by the browser. The language by default for other countries is English.
Here is the list of statuses that will be displayed on the tracking page :
- Order Confirmed
- In preparation
- In transit
- Out for delivery
- Available for Pickup (if relevant)
- Picked up/Delivered
What ETA is being displayed to the Buyer?
The ETA displayed on the Tracking Page is the most probable time of arrival in our knowledge
It is available as soon as the order is confirmed. and will be updated if necessary throughout the parcel transit. In case the parcel gets delayed, buyers will be informed directly on their tracking page either with a new ETA or with a “delay” message.
How to display recommended products? (Shopify only)
In your tracking page settings, you can activate the option to display recommended products.
💡 Shopify API "Product recommendation" needs to be activated for the feature to be efficient.
The recommended products will be displayed at the bottom of the tracking page.
How to display a great image?
Make sure that an image background has been correctly added in the Tracking Page settings. The image should at least be 1440 * 900 pixels in order for the page to look as good as possible.
Is the feature available on legacy tracking emails?
Yes, you can use the
tracking_url variable to link it in those emails
How can I personalize the page?
- In your experience general settings, fill in your branding assets, your support links and your social links, this information will be populated on all your buyer experiences including your tracking page
- On your tracking page settings, customize your background, and your tracking URL.
How can I embed the tracking page in my store?
- adding the link of the Tracking Page in your footer links
- adding the link of the Tracking Page to your navigation menu
What happens if the order is returned to the warehouse?
For now, the Tracking Page doesn’t cover cases of return: For both carrier and customer returns, the Tracking Page will keep its last status.
What happens if the order is late or couldn’t be delivered?
If the order is late, the buyer is warned with an alert an no ETA is displayed. In case of failed delivery or delivery exception, the buyer will see the relevant message based on the situation.