Sales by product
In this article, we will explore how reporting tools can assist you in identifying trends, allowing you to optimize your product offerings effectively.
This report offers a comprehensive view of product performance, showcasing sales volume and return rate data. It simplifies the assessment of how products are performing within a specific date range, allowing for easy comparisons against other periods and the identification of trends.
- Store: Analyze product-sales origin from your different stores, manual ??? and online
- Reference period: Adjust the sales time period by choosing different time range
- Comparison period: Adjust the comparison sales time period by choosing different time range
- Sales: Number of sales for the given SKU on the specified store(s)
- In black - From current/reference sales period
- In grey - From previous/ comparison sales period
- Return rate: Number of returned products divided by the number of sold products on the specified store(s)
- In black font - From current/reference sales period
- In grey font - From previous/ comparison sales period
This report is currently only available for few merchants. Please contact us and/or your account manager if you are interested.