Manage my users
Want to view, add, or deactivate users of your Bigblue account? Easy peasy! Read below to learn how to manage your users.
- Hover over your initials at the bottom left corner
- Click on Organization
- Select the Users tab
For each user, you can see:
- their first name, last name, and email address
- their role(s)
- and their status (Active or Inactive)
Add a user
- Click on the ✚ in the upper left corner of the table to add a user
- Enter the user's information (first name, last name, email address)
- Click on Create
The new user has been added and now their account needs to be activated.
Activate the new user account
☝️ The new user's status remains Invited until they follow the invitation link that has been sent to their email address.
- Prompt the new user to check their mailbox, or
- Copy the invitation link by hovering over the three dots corresponding to the account and send it to them
💡 Note that at this point you can also choose to Uninvite the new user.
- The user should then follow the invitation link and fill out the required information
- Finally, the user can authenticate their profile through:
- their Google account (see our guide on how to use Google sign-in without using Gmail), or
- their email (a confirmation link is sent to the address)
⚠️ This link is available for 5 minutes.
Deactivate a user
- Hover over the three dots in the corresponding row
- Click on Deactivate
The user's status then becomes Inactive.