If some of your orders are not displayed in the Orders tab of the Bigblue app, there might be a synchronization issue: follow these steps to get that solved!
Identify the synchronization issue
- Go to the Shop Integrations tab
- Click on the e-shop related to the missing order(s)
- Click on Orders
All your shop's orders are displayed in this section.
- Orders with a Synced icon are already managed by Bigblue.
- Orders with a Reprocess icon have not come into our system and are not yet managed by Bigblue.
Reprocessing an order is required when:
- One product is not linked or activated (how do I link my products?)
💡In this case, link the product and then Reprocess the order*.
- The order contains a virtual product (vouchers, ...)
- The order destination is not managed by Bigblue
- There is an issue with the order data (e.g the shipping address)
💡In this case, you should check the data in your e-shop.
In any of the above cases, the reason for the non-synchronization will be displayed on the order line.
*Reprocess the order
Now that your product is linked:
- Go back on the Orders tab of the shop integration's settings
- Click on Reprocess
If the order's reprocessing is successful, the order's status will switch to Synced. Otherwise, the reason for the non-synchronization will once again be displayed.