Link my products
You've just imported your products CSV or created a new product? Great! Now, make sure your orders are properly handled by linking your products!
⚠️ Before linking your products, confirm that:
- Your shop is connected
- Your Bigblue products are created
In this article:
- Why do I need to link my products?
- Enter your shop settings
- Find your e-shop products
- Link your products
- See all your e-shop's orders
1. Why do I need to link my products?
One should differentiate between e-shop products (they are purely digital); and Bigblue products (they correspond to physical products in our warehouse).
To ensure that the product ordered by your customer is the one we actually ship, each e-shop product needs to be linked to a Bigblue product accordingly. This should be done:
- at first, when all your products are imported in the app
- every time you add a new product to your e-shop
☝️ Only orders with items linked to Bigblue products can be handled by our system. Follow the next steps to learn how to do this.
2. Enter your shop settings
- Click on the Shop Integrations tab
- Select the right store by clicking on the respective ⚙️ icon
3. Find your e-shop products
- Click on the Products tab
- There, all your products are displayed as they are listed in your e-commerce shop.
Your products can either be:
- Not linked at all
- Linked to a Bigblue product but not active
- Linked to a Bigblue product and active
☝️ To receive the orders in the app, your e-commerce product must be linked to a Bigblue product and the link must be active.
4. Link your products
- Find the right e-shop product on the left-side
- Click on Link Bigblue Product
- Look for the corresponding Bigblue product or bundle by typing its name or unique ID (SKU or bundle identifier).
Note: Once you've linked a product, it is not possible to "un-link" it. You can either replace the Bigblue product to which you've linked it or simply deactivate the link.
- Click on Select
The Bigblue matching product or bundle is now displayed on your product's line
- To link it, click on the grey button to turn it blue
Your product is now properly linked!
Note: You can intentionally decide not to link certain products if you don't want Bigblue to manage these orders.
5. See all your e-shop's orders
Click on the Orders tab to see all your e-shop's orders, even the ones that Bigblue does not manage
💡Read this article to learn how to solve order synchronization issues.