Restricted and prohibited products
There are a number of goods not suitable to be sent with Bigblue services.
⚠️ As the sender, you are responsible for making sure only allowed items are sent through our network. Please make sure to check these lists before shipping any products with us.
Currently, Bigblue does not allow any of the following types of products :
- Bullion (of any precious metal)
- Cash (legal tender – bank notes, currency notes and coins) and travellers’ cheques
- Commemorative coins and medals with an individual or total shipment value in excess of €2000
- Complete firearms, ammunition, explosives or explosive devices including inert explosives and test pieces, air guns, toy guns, tasers, replica and imitation firearms and firearm parts (including rifle butts, trigger mechanisms, screws/bolts etc which are manufactured for the sole purpose of creating a functional firearm)
- Counterfeit goods in breach of Intellectual Property Rights (IPR)
- Damaged or defective batteries
- Flowers, plants and seeds
- Human remains or ashes in any form
- Hunting (animal) trophies, animal parts such as ivory and sharks fin, animal remains or ashes, or animal by-products and derived products not intended for human consumption, prohibited for movement by the CITES Convention and/or local law
- Illegal goods, such as narcotics
- Jewellery, costume jewellery, watches and objects constructed of precious metal and/or stones with a value in excess of €5,000 per waybill
- Live animals (including but not limited to mammals, reptiles, fish, invertebrates, amphibians, birds, insects, larvae and pupae)
- Money and negotiable items
- Tyres and products composed of at least 50% of polymers
- Used car parts and engines
Your products might require special storage or transport conditions depending on their nature, their formula, the container, the stored volume, and various other elements.
👆 Please contact us before shipping any products mentioned in the list below or any chemical products with a pictogram to our warehouses.
- Animal skins (non-domesticated)
- Articles of exceptional value (eg, works of art, antiques, fine arts, precious stones, gold and silver)
- All Samsung Galaxy Note7 and Samsung Note7 devices
- Banderols / tax stickers
- Cigarettes, cigars, tobacco products and electronic cigarettes
- Clinical and/or biological samples (including but not limited to bodily fluids and tissue samples)
- Dangerous/hazardous goods including but not limited to perfumes, aftershaves, aerosols, flammable substances, dry ice, biological substances, ...
- Lithium Batteries, power banks, laptop computers (max 2 laptop computers per package)
- Loose precious and semi-precious stones (cut or un-cut, polished or un-polished)
- Nail polish
- Non-conveyable products, or products that are not respecting our maximal deployed dimensions (length + height + width = max 150cm) and weight (20kg)
- Party poppers
- Perishable goods and products requiring a controlled temperature
- Pornography (whether in printed, film or digital format)
We reserve the right to deny removal requests for and destroy any inventory identified as counterfeit.