Looking to reserve stock for a future order? Read this quick guide to learn how to do it!
Go to the order's page:
- Select the products you want to reserve stock for
- Click on Fulfill selected lines
- Select the Warehouse where your products are stored
- Select the Carrier Service that will be used when you'll eventually ship these products
- Set Priority to High
💡Priority refers to the sequence in which the stock is allocated to your orders. In case you are running out of stock, high-priority orders might leave while others won't.
- Select Hold
💡If you already know the release date, you can select the Fulfill at option and then the date you want to ship the order.
- Click on Create
The order's fulfillment is now held and the corresponding stock will be reserved 🤩
How do I release the fulfillment once it's on hold?
Easy! Go to the order's page and follow the steps below:
- Click on the arrow next to the On hold
- Select Schedule fulfillment
- Choose the date and time you want the fulfillment to be released
💡The date and time you choose should be later than the time you're making this modification.