Inbound shipment CSV import
💡 To learn how to create an inbound shipment, read this article.
mport your products by CSV.
Import your products CSV
- Hover over the Import products from CSV button at the bottom of the page
- Download the template to see how your CSV file should be structured
- Prepare your CSV. Fill in:
- The product: SKU(Stock Keeping Unit) of your products
💡 All your Bigblue SKUs have the following format "BGBL-PRODUC-XS01", with the first 4 characters corresponding to your company identifier
- The supplier SKU: if your supplier uses a different SKU (not mandatory)
- The quantity
☝️ If lots management has been activated for your account, you will also need to fill in the products' Lot Code and Lot Expiration Date.
- Click on Import products from CSV
⚠️ If you're providing lots-related information, please note that the Lot Expiration Date should be entered in the following format: YYYY-MM-DD.
- Import your file
- Now your products should appear!
- Make sure all the information is correct
Edit the imported products
There was a wrong quantity or a product was missing in your CSV ? Don't worry!
- You can modify quantities or/and the Supplier SKU
- Remove a product or add a new one
⚠️ You can also import a new CSV, but, caution, it will overwrite the data of the previous file.