How to setup the buyer portal
Curious to know how you can activate and set up the returns portal. Here you go!
- First, activate the returns portal through your Logistics settings
- Then, update the settings to match your return rules
1. First, enable the returns portal through your Logistics settings
Go to Your Return Settings.
Then, simply click on the switch to enable the portal.
2. Once enabled, update the settings to match your return rules
Maximum return window
Fill in the max return period (period during which your customer can request a return through the portal). If you don't want to set any limit, just enter 0.
You choose whether you offer on-demand return labels to your buyers.
- Return label provided - Once announcing which products your customers are returning, a return label is generated for them to print.
- At the buyer expense - Instead of receiving a label at the end of the return flow, buyers find instructions to ship the package to warehouse.
In both cases, your buyer smoothly knows what to do.
🇪🇺 Return labels are available for the following countries: France (MonteCarlo included), Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Portugal.
Note: Return labels are not provided for overseas territories (Guadeloupe, Mayotte, Aruba, etc.)
Refund via store credit (Shopify only)
Fewer refunds and more exchanges with store credit.
Activate this option to provide your buyers a choice between a definitive refund and a store credit they can use to shop again on your store (to handle exchanges for example).
You can consult this article to read more information on store credit.
Return portal URL
You can customize your returns portal URL.
You can activate if buyers easily access the portal and return instructions through a QR code in Delivery Note and in Tracking Emails.
Benefits for buyers
- They find the info they are looking for right in the package
- The QR-code is unique and automatically authenticates the buyer – they no longer need to search for their order id!
- Instructions are specific to your buyer situation and will automatically adapt whether you offer return labels to the buyer country (see Return label setup).
Add your E-shop URL and Return policy URL to redirect your buyer for questions.
Finally, upload a background image to wow your buyers!
We recommend to choose an image that works both on web and mobile.
3. Finally, set up your return policy
Review your return policy in your store
Make sure the portal link is displayed and clearly visible to your buyers.
You're all set, we'll do the rest!
Start building customer loyalty with the returns portal
How can I change the portal language?
It will automatically be translated into French or English or Spanish depending on the language of the buyer. The buyer language is accessible on the order page.
Follow this article to test the portal in different languages.