Connect my Shopify
Follow these 4 steps to successfully connect your Shopify to the Bigblue application:
1. Open the Shop Integrations tab
Go to the Shop Integrations tab to find the shops that are already connected to your Bigblue account (you may have no shop yet)
2. Connect your shop
- Click on Connect a Shop
- Click on the Shopify icon then click on Next in the bottom-right corner.
- Click on Shopify App Store then click on Add app.
- In the welcome popup-up, click on I already have a Bigblue account.
3. Configure the "auto-fulfillment" option on Shopify
- From your Shopify admin page, go to Settings > Checkout
- Find the Order processing section
- Under the heading After an order has been paid, select Do not automatically fulfill any of the order's line items (⚠️ third option on the screenshot below)
- Click on Save
💡Please note that Bigblue will process your Shopify orders only after they have been paid, thanks to the filter by payment status that we have put in place.
4. Test your shop's integration
Your shop is now connected and you're only one step away from shipping with Bigblue. Please, read our article about linking your Shopify products.
Then, you can place test orders in order to check that the integration has been successful!
5. See our guide on how to activate the pickup point module
Check out this section of our article on pickup point delivery to learn how to activate it on your Shopify.