How to track my inventory?
In this article, you'll learn how to track your product inventory and your storage volume at the warehouse.
💡Your inventory is updated by the warehouse on an ongoing basis.
In this article
- Check your product inventory
- Understand your product inventory evolution
- Switch to the bundle inventory
- Go to the Inventory tab.
- The total volume stored used in the warehouse appears at the top of the page.
- Use the search bar to find a product (type the SKU, name or warehouse of the product).
Understand your product inventory evolution
- There are three different inventory quantities: Available, Reserved, or Damaged. Want to know what each means?
- You can check the total number of products stored in one particular warehouse by clicking on Group by.
- You can check the total inventory of a particular product in all warehouses by clicking on Group by.
To understand your product inventory evolution, check its history.
Switch to the bundle inventory
- To switch to the bundle inventory, click on Bundles.