Add a bundle
In this article, you will learn how to create, edit, or delete a bundle as well as how to track your bundle inventory.
In this article
1. Create a bundle
To create a bundle, go to the Products tab and click on Bundles at the top right
⚠️ Please note that in order to create a bundle, all of the bundle's product components need to exist in your Products.
- On the Product bundles page, hover over the thunderbolt in the upper right corner and click on Add bundle
See the following sections to learn how to fill out the required information for your bundle.
a) Define a bundle identifier and name
Each bundle identifier is composed of:
- Your company's 4-letter ID + 'BU' for 'BUndle'
- 6 characters of your choice, identifying the bundle type
- 4 characters of your choice defining the bundle variant (or any specific information)
☝️ Similarly to your products, once a bundle identifier is created it can no longer be modified. We kindly advise you to take some time when creating it!
b) Determine the bundle's product components
- To add components to your bundle, click on Add product
- Select all the products to be added by clicking on the ➕ button on the right
- Once you've selected them all, click on Close
- For each component, fill in the quantities
- Notice that you can always remove a product by clicking on remove
- Click on the ➕ icon below Options to specify the Color, Size, or any other Custom characteristic that applies to your bundle. This feature is for your reference, it will appear only internally, and does not affect your product in any way.
c) Complete the creation of your bundle
Finally, click on Create bundle
2. Edit or delete a bundle
You can edit or delete your bundle by hovering over the 3 dots on the right and selecting the right action
Any order containing a bundle will be shipped using the bundle's configuration at the time it was placed.
3. Link your bundle
Only orders with items linked to Bigblue products can be handled by our system! Bundles are linked exactly like normal Products.
💡 Consult this guide to refresh your knowledge about how to link a product!
4. Track your bundle inventory
To track your bundle inventory, go to the Inventory tab and click on Bundles at the top right
💡The availability of a bundle is calculated based on the available stock of each of its product components. This means that if the inventory of the concerned products changes, the availability of the bundle will change accordingly.