Customized tracking emails are a must-have marketing tool. They are also a great way to ensure long-term customer loyalty and master your brand image. Learn how to configure them in the easiest and fastest way possible to make sure it becomes a growth lever!
Setting up my tracking emails
To activate your tracking emails, you simply need to click on Activate emails at this link.
Then all you have to do is configure your e-mail as you wish!
Customizing my tracking emails
In your experience general settings, fill in your branding assets, your support links and your social links, this information will be populated on all your buyer experiences including your tracking emails
- Set your support links & social media links. This link will be added to your emails but also to your tracking page and return portal..
- Use the customized marketing banner to:
- Highlight your offers
- Present your new product collections
- Measure the effectiveness of your communication by the click rate
☝️Make sure you don't skip any step: give more visibility to your brand and increase your sales!
Which emails will my customers receive?
Your customer will receive tracking emails
- when an order has been prepared (only if the tracking page is activated)
- when an order has been shipped
- when an order has been delivered
- if a delivery attempt fails
- when a package is available for pickup
- when a package is returning to the warehouse
- when a returning package has arrived to the warehouse
If you have activated the return portal and set it as fully visible, return emails will also be sent:
- when the return is requested by buyers, with specific instructions
- when the store credit is triggered (if you have activated store credit and if the buyer selected it)
- when the return is reviewed at the warehouse in other cases
🇪🇺 E-mails will be sent in French, for users that have their browser language set to French. Similarly, in Spanish or English. The default language is English.
☝️Proactively informing your customers of the exact route of their package will give them more contextual information and limit the contact rate!